- Accepts standard sign paints, inks and vinyl graphics.
- Substrate provides structural strength for demanding project requirements.
- Change vinyl graphics easily with minimal or no ghosting.
4' x 8'
4' x 10'
Notes: Panel colors within this website are RGB equivalent. For the best color representation contact your NUDO representative for a product sample.
2-year limited warranty*
*Note: Warranty may be voided if panel is not sealed per the NUDO Wood Core Sealant Instructions.
Nudo Sign Panel Important Installation Notice
Prior to exterior installation of WhiteWood or NuAlum all exposed sign panel edges and fastening holes must be sealed
properly to prevent moisture from penetrating substrate. Failure to properly seal panel edges as detailed in this Installation
Notice will cause panel deterioration and negate panel warranty. Edge sealing of a wood substrate panel is required and critical
to long term product performance in exterior installations.
Required method for sealing exposed WhiteWood and NuAlum sign panel edges for exterior applications
Nudo Vinyl or Aluminum Cap Method with 100% Silicone Sealant
Remove protective film.
- Notch or miter Nudo cap to align with corner.
- Place a bead of 100% silicone sealant along length of Nudo cap, applying sufficient amount to have a slight squeeze
out on both sides of cap. Wipe away any excess immediately with clean dry cloth.
- Apply Nudo cap to edge of board starting at corner and working outward.
Note: Nudo Vinyl and Aluminum Caps are not recommended for curved edges. For curved edges use a flexible molding and follow the steps above.
If either Nudo moldings or flexible moldings fail to cover the edges at any time during warranty period,
the warranty will be voided. Use Nudo Vinyl cap and silicone sealant whenever possible.
Failure to use Nudo Vinyl Cap and 100% silicone sealant on "straight" sign edges will void panel warranty.
Check with your local distributor and ensure your cap is Nudo brand. Be sure the sealant is 100% silicone sealant.
Fill all fastener holes with silicone
- Fill all holes with 100% silicone sealant before fastening screws.
- Secure fastener and wipe away any excess silicone sealant.
- Use oversize fastener heads or washers to allow for thermal expansion and contraction of panel.